Please use your browser's back button to return to your results list.
Up to 12 years
- Crompton Primary School: AM + PM
Provider Availability Dates:
Available from 25/04/2016
Daily Session Times:
- Monday: 07:30 - 18:00 Funded Places
- Tuesday: 07:30 - 18:00 Funded Places
- Wednesday: 07:30 - 18:00 Funded Places
- Thursday: 07:30 - 18:00 Funded Places
Provider Additional Information:
Registered for 3/4yr Old Funding:
- Are there any reductions: No
- Do you accept childcare vouchers: Yes
- Packed Lunch Required: No
- How Do You Involve Parents/carers In Identifying SEND: Yes
- I work in partnership with parents where any concerns i take note so that together we can achieve the best outcome for the child. The children's learning journeys and progress are regularly and frequently shared with parents.
- How Do You Identify Special Educational Needs And Disabilities (SEND): Yes
- I ensure that I keep up to date with my Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Training which helps me to identify children with SEND. I also invest time in getting to know the children and their parents and with permission will seek professional input and advice. I ensure that the children's learning journeys in terms of their developmental progress are kept up to date and any areas of concern are noted and advices/referrals sought.
- How Will You Help Me To Support My Child's Learning And Development: Yes
- I share daily diaries with parents and provide parents with termly reports summarising their child's development and progress. This is provided in addition to sharing the child's learning journey. I tailor my planning to provide activities to enable the children to reach their next steps.
- How Will You Ensure My Child's Educational Needs And Well-Being Are Met: Yes
- I get to know each child and their progress and needs and ensure that my planning is tailored to meet the individual child's next steps. I keep track of each child's development and progress within their individual learning journeys.
- How Will Both You And I Know That My Child Is Achieving The Agreed Outcomes: Yes
- The children's progress and learning goals will be referenced via observations and evidence against the statutory framework (EYFS).
- How Do You Adapt Activities And Resources And The Learning Environment For Children With SEND: Yes
- My setting is inclusive so all activities and resources provided will be adapted where necessary within the learning environment and made age and developmental stage appropriate.
- How Accessible Is The Early Years Setting Environment, Both Indoors And Outdoors: Yes
- Fully accessible both indoors and outdoors.
- How Will My Child Be Included In Activities Outside The Early Years Setting Including Trips: Yes
- All children will be involved in routine outings e.g toddler groups, stay and play sessions, rhythm and rhyme sessions, trips to the library and museums, parks, gardens, and many local places within the community such as shops, post office etc.
- How Do You Work With External Agencies To Support Children With SEND: Yes
- If I identify any needs I work with external agencies to seek appropriate advice and referrals. I work with the child's health visitor to achieve the best outcome for the child. I attend regular SEND training and share good practice with other childminders and professionals.
- How Do You Support Children Starting And Leaving The Setting: Yes
- I operate a settling in period which is arranged by agreement with parents and is child specific. I also gather information from parents about their child and any other professionals involved with the child. Children are supported in transitions by use of photographs of new settings and staff and regular visits and where possible stays at the new setting.
- How Are Staff Trained Regarding SEND: Yes
- I am a stand-alone childminder and at present do not employ any assistants or other staff.
- Who Can I Contact If I Have A Compliment, Concern Or Complaint And What Action Can I Expect: Yes
- I welcome child and parental feedback regularly and reflect on the feedback given to see whether I can improve my practice to ensure I strive to continually develop myself and my setting to provide the best service possible. I have a written policy with regard to concerns and complaints. I would invite parents and carers to follow the internal policy and in the event I am unable to resolve any issue then parents/carers can contact Ofsted who will deal with the complaint further.